Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MALTA'S EXPIRIENCE

When I heard that we have to write our expierence I tought that is going to be very dificult, basically because I have a bad memory, but once I've seen all the photos, I have a lot of memories and mainly of them were from non-cultured moments. Those moments when you are trying to share the appartment with your mates, or having some fun with them. Those that you can't explain in a text like that. But anyway, I think that I'm ready to explain something coherent.

The first day, when we caught the fly to Malta I was very excited because I've never caught a fly before. But at the end, the really impressionant thing was the temperture. That's the most distinctive part of all the trip, well, this one and the party (But this is one of those black parts).

We have a simple schedule, three hours of class in the morning, and do turism in the afternoon.
Somedays we have an all day excursion, or we spend free time in the beach or in paceville.
(We returned so suntanned! And some people with a cold too, because of the change of ambient between the room and the road.)

I think that Malta join us as a group, even more than the travel to Italy does. I think that this is one of the best parts.
While we were recording the film and in the fiveteen days we were in the island, we learned to work in group, to trust in the others and to give second chances. In general I can say that we learn a litle more to be persons. We grow up (just a litle more). That doesn't mean that all was happiness, we had bad times too, but at the end you remember it as a funny ones.

Even all that is good has an end, it has repercutions nowadays. We remember the trip so much. And I'm sure that everyone would repeat it, we speak about it, and to travel together to another place, but if it happens, is going to be explained in another text. The issue is that we don't forget what we do, I'll never do, or i'll try at least (You know I have a bad memory).

1 comment:

Barrie said...

Hi Anna, thanks a lot for your post. Also for me Malta was a nice experinece which gave me the opportunity to get to know you all better, and to realise how wonderful bunch of young people you are.